Lord of the Damned

25 May 2016 11:56

A bit of gameplay from one of the coops we are playing at the moment.

There are some excellent coops available at the minute with easy installation through steam workshop.

In this we are FBI agents investigating a paranormal event.

phpBB [video]

Also the big new graphics update and Tanoa ( new island ) will be available shortly - it's a good time to reinstall and give it a go.

phpBB [video]
    Jim Gun

25 May 2016 15:00

How high is your tolerance for somewhat new / newbish players? :sinh1:
    :sfp1: Image :siws2:
    Sternkr4ft

25 May 2016 20:35

You're more than welcome to join us mate.

Will be around Friday day/night, so just hop into the TS channel when I'm on.

Just bring some beer, or whatever tickles your fancy, as we normally make an evening of it.

I would look into downloading the mods we use. If you need help with that I'll check the forums tomorrow and be able to point you in the right direction. I may even be around tomorrow evening - from about 10pm uk time.

If you checked the steam workshop page of the author of the above scenario he has the mods required listed there from Armaholics site. But most of them you can download directly from steam workshop. The only difference is steam workshop installs them automatically, if you download from armaholic you have to unzip/extract into your main arma3 directory and then link using "add local mod" on your arma3 launcher. [icon_thumright.gif]
    Jim Gun

25 May 2016 21:24

26 May 2016 17:48

Sternkr4ft wrote:How high is your tolerance for somewhat new / newbish players? :sinh1:

What? Like Jim?
    Jolly
    Mercenary Co-leader

Return to Screenshots and Videos

Information