bloody hell

For anything non-game related
31 Aug 2020 23:34

Received a random e-mail and it brought me back here. Must be 10 years since I was last here lol.
    Anyway it's good to see you guys are still playing.
    Ant001

01 Sep 2020 21:01

02 Sep 2020 22:44

25 Sep 2020 16:23

Ant001 wrote:Received a random e-mail and it brought me back here. Must be 10 years since I was last here lol.
    Anyway it's good to see you guys are still playing.

TaRt! [icon_r&r.gif]
    BeckBond[MCY]
    Mercenary Leader

03 Oct 2020 14:07

03 Oct 2020 15:45

Braveheart wrote:<<total TART!! :happyfraggin: :happyfraggin: :happyfraggin: :happyfraggin: :happyfraggin:

Hello Brave, you TaRt!!! :sspammer1:
    BeckBond[MCY]
    Mercenary Leader

03 Oct 2020 16:27

:sinh1: Good Afternoon Mr Bond I've been expecting you ! :ass:
    What are you playing these days may i ask :weaponhorse1: :weaponhorse1:
    Braveheart
    Mercenary Co-leader

08 Oct 2020 22:08

Braveheart wrote::sinh1: Good Afternoon Mr Bond I've been expecting you ! :ass:
    What are you playing these days may i ask :weaponhorse1: :weaponhorse1:

Hello Mr Wallace,

Been playing World of Tanks & just bought MountBlade Bannerlord II

What you playing... to my good old friend Mr Braveheart

:sosb1: :grin:
    BeckBond[MCY]
    Mercenary Leader

09 Oct 2020 17:50

You can still find me scouting for Piken Square in Guild Wars 2 WvW, (ok its not Solsar but i can roam and early alert the general pop of the server to incoming attacks), and yes we do still have a MCY guild in that but think its on gunners hold server. i have just reinstalled Battlefield V and currently downloading World Of Tanks again (not logged into that for years). alsos have the others warships and planes which ive just started on . i think my headset will still work its growing cobwebs somewhere, and it would scare the bejesus out of my other half if i start using it again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Also about GW2 i run at times beside our old foe from RISK asphyxiated, who still moans on chat about jackhammers,spandex and all things planetside.( in a good way), and yes hes been asking me for 4 years to get on discord and is still waiting ! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
    Braveheart
    Mercenary Co-leader

11 Oct 2020 16:37

Braveheart wrote:You can still find me scouting for Piken Square in Guild Wars 2 WvW, (ok its not Solsar but i can roam and early alert the general pop of the server to incoming attacks), and yes we do still have a MCY guild in that but think its on gunners hold server. i have just reinstalled Battlefield V and currently downloading World Of Tanks again (not logged into that for years). alsos have the others warships and planes which ive just started on . i think my headset will still work its growing cobwebs somewhere, and it would scare the bejesus out of my other half if i start using it again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Also about GW2 i run at times beside our old foe from RISK asphyxiated, who still moans on chat about jackhammers,spandex and all things planetside.( in a good way), and yes hes been asking me for 4 years to get on discord and is still waiting ! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Well I have WOT, BF5 up to date, its been a while since ive played GW2, think thats the last time we gamed together there, i did however seen the old MCY Guild there and im sure Rokka was the leader?

we will have to arrange a games night buddy, let us know what's good for you, following week im off

GB[MCY]
    BeckBond[MCY]
    Mercenary Leader

12 Oct 2020 21:15

GB i am mostly about every night of the week for an hour or so around 9-9-30pm, Friday nights longer i guess if the old brain stays awake!, saturday or sunday afternoons are a possibility also , if it suits you.hope to be off myself if not next week , the week after. will have to set up a Pm messenger or something , sure we can find something to run a round in. Apart from a sunderer on a bridge of course! :grin:
    Braveheart
    Mercenary Co-leader

12 Oct 2020 21:30

MCY on GW2 lol
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    Braveheart
    Mercenary Co-leader

13 Oct 2020 17:40

Braveheart wrote:GB i am mostly about every night of the week for an hour or so around 9-9-30pm, Friday nights longer i guess if the old brain stays awake!, saturday or sunday afternoons are a possibility also , if it suits you.hope to be off myself if not next week , the week after. will have to set up a Pm messenger or something , sure we can find something to run a round in. Apart from a sunderer on a bridge of course! :grin:

I'm sure we bump paths soon then Buddy :headbang2: :anigirl: :cool:
    BeckBond[MCY]
    Mercenary Leader

17 Oct 2020 08:42

Braveheart wrote:MCY on GW2 lol

Haha I m still in the guild ;)
    Gw2 is a decent game, had fun playing it
    Corruptlol
    MercenaryS Officer

Return to General Chat

Information