Isfadel's Warhammer 40k Thread

For anything non-game related

I would like to track my progress regarding 40k miniatures, and why not add to the forum!

**DISCLAIMER** - I am brand new to modelling, painting, anything physically creative really. Anything (and probably everything) you see here will probably look terrible, however i'm hoping in a few years there will be a real difference.
    Isfadel

First ever models built :sinh1: These are 'easy to build' models which involve push pins rather than gluing flat plastic to flat plastic, however i still used a thin layer of plastic glue around the seams and in the push points as to not have them fall apart in a few years. The models come with mold lines which i scraped off carefully with the back of my blade. Models were primed outside with black plastic model spray paint and coincidentally its a bitch to get off skin and nails.

If you haven't seen miniature models before they're, obviously, quite small. The wine corks i use to help grip are standard bottle sizes to get an idea of how small they actually are. I'm looking forward to try and paint these soon!

No flash photo below to show the true colour

Isfadel

Phattie wrote:

This!

(looking forward to see the progression)
    Lee

Return to General Chat

Information