Happy "50th" Birthday - The Legend BraveHeart

For anything non-game related

Happy Birthday Brave, :banana1: :bananafuck: :anigirl: :happyBD: :happyBD: :happyBD: :happyBD: :army1: hurray1 :banana2: :cya :fuck2: :coffee1: :pc3: :smoke9: :smoke6: :pukesoon3: :drink3: :drink4: :drink1: :drink2: :pukesoon5: :drink9: :drink8: :drink7: :drink10: :drink11: :drink12: :drink13: :music9: :music9: :music8: :music7: :music6: :music9: :music9: :music15: :music15: :music15: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :dance5: :dance5: :dance5: :dance4: :dance2: :headbang1: :headbang1: :dance9: :dance9: :dance9: :dance6: :dance7: :dance11: :santa7:

Have a Great Day Buddy,

GB[MCY] :army26:
    BeckBond[MCY]
    Mercenary Leader

Thank you guys, im regularly in the generals office on Ts so feel free to pop in to hear some Scottish banter!, The General is trying to make a Tank commander out of me , God loves a trier as they say lol :army31: :army31: :army31: As long as there is no Sunderers and bridges with long drops i should be fine!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Although so far i have drowned twice and watched Gb do a triple salko off a ridge [icon_thumright.gif] [icon_thumright.gif] [icon_thumright.gif] [icon_thumright.gif]
    Braveheart
    Mercenary Co-leader

Happy Birthday Brave! :dance1:

Crazy how time passes by.
    Sometime ago the following occurred to me: I'm older now than you and GB were when we started playing Planetside in 2003.
    Good old times!
    "And he shall smite the wicked, and plunge them into the fiery pit!"
    BlazingSun
    Mercenary Co-leader

, we had great times and great Video's thanks to your dedication, but i'll only 21 ? :music9: :swud1:
    BeckBond[MCY]
    Mercenary Leader

Return to General Chat

Information