EU Merges

Any Patch / Announcements will be posted here
16 Jul 2014 11:54

Nice one 13lur, a very interesting read.
    elementz

16 Jul 2014 12:20

ACRO will be joining us on TS in the next few days btw, in anticipation of the server merge.
    kanum
    Mercenary Co-leader

16 Jul 2014 12:24

kanum wrote:ACRO will be joining us on TS in the next few days btw, in anticipation of the server merge.

Oh dear really??

That outfit has CDL and KiKurt in it..... they arent even that good, I 3v1'd some of them in a stock mossie and won xD

Anyone other than KiKurt and CDL ill pull reavers for, those 2 can fuck 'emselfs
    EmitzDevil
    Mercenary Queen

16 Jul 2014 12:41

I don't think Kikurt is an active member, he's only BR43. I'll be surprised if you can 3v1 Symbol, 4thFactionThunder and Sato, but you can try when they're on TS.
    kanum
    Mercenary Co-leader

16 Jul 2014 12:45

EmitzDevil wrote:
    kanum wrote:ACRO will be joining us on TS in the next few days btw, in anticipation of the server merge.

Oh dear really??

That outfit has CDL and KiKurt in it..... they arent even that good, I 3v1'd some of them in a stock mossie and won xD

Anyone other than KiKurt and CDL ill pull reavers for, those 2 can fuck 'emselfs

I feel a disturbance in my e-peen...
    Sippiecup

16 Jul 2014 13:16

EmitzDevil wrote:

Oh dear really??

FISTY,

I doubt Kikurt would join us

Like I said though, Symbol was a nice guy and he wasn't bad, he just about beat me, admittedly I'm not at my best atm hence why I was on PTS with Nick in the first place and it was down to who put the last 2 bullets into whom

I don't like kikurt but I wouldn't judge the rest on them based on one or two guys in their outfit
    liamsmithuk

16 Jul 2014 16:40

kanum wrote:I don't think Kikurt is an active member, he's only BR43. I'll be surprised if you can 3v1 Symbol, 4thFactionThunder and Sato, but you can try when they're on TS.

All I'm saying is there were 3 tags, I only remember 1 name which was CDLMILR and 2 other ACRO tags.
    EmitzDevil
    Mercenary Queen

16 Jul 2014 16:57

Isn't KiKurt the butthurt guy from FRC that always sends us lot hate tells? If so, not sure why we want him on our TS?
    Phattie
    Site Admin & Officer

16 Jul 2014 16:58

Tartaros wrote:Are you saying MACW moved to NC? That's like the one outfit I noticed on Woodman. Sato is the king of the air there, and even if I managed to get a drop on him he always had henchmen around :) good to have on our side ;)

MACW was basically the very stereotypical air only outfit in that they played and had members from all factions. My understanding is the originals have mainly left the game and the other core members are split between this ACRO NC outfit and playing in small groups on TR. Either way I am glad they are not playing TR full time anymore as they were basically like the DIGT air squad but highly skilled. I can't really speak for the new members of ACRO but Sato at least is easily among the most skilled ESF pilots I've played with/against.
    13lur

16 Jul 2014 17:11

Phattie wrote:Isn't KiKurt the butthurt guy from FRC that always sends us lot hate tells? If so, not sure why we want him on our TS?

If he's in the Planetside 2 channel, you shouldn't worry, you'll never hear him :ass:
    kanum
    Mercenary Co-leader

16 Jul 2014 17:16

kanum wrote:
    Phattie wrote:Isn't KiKurt the butthurt guy from FRC that always sends us lot hate tells? If so, not sure why we want him on our TS?

If he's in the Planetside 2 channel, you shouldn't worry, you'll never hear him :ass:

Shots Fired :fight4:
    EmitzDevil
    Mercenary Queen

16 Jul 2014 21:40

kanum wrote:

:headbang2:

Nah but I'm getting my new screen tomorrow so I'll definitely want to give PS2 a bash with it.
    Phattie
    Site Admin & Officer

Previous

Return to Patch Notes & Announcements

Information