Very interesting patch coming

Any Patch / Announcements will be posted here

Some nice changes but it's too little too late. This stuff should have happened MONTHS ago. Doesn't reignite my desire to play, really.
    Phattie
    Site Admin & Officer

No nerf to grenade bandolier, which still means 20 people can put 80 grenades into a room.
    kanum
    Mercenary Co-leader

Phattie wrote:Some nice changes but it's too little too late. This stuff should have happened MONTHS ago. Doesn't reignite my desire to play, really.

this. Its a QOL update, nothing more
    ImageImage
    Ynwe

Phattie wrote:Some nice changes but it's too little too late. This stuff should have happened MONTHS ago. Doesn't reignite my desire to play, really.

+1, damage is already done, it will be better for people still playing though
    liamsmithuk

I still not get it at what point the game became a piece of shit and why suddenley everyone was nade spaming, i mean gren bandolier was in the gamw for a long time before it started to get worse and worse.

And the update doesn t really fix that much , won t bring me back to ps2...
    Corruptlol
    MercenaryS Officer

Corruptlol wrote:I still not get it at what point the game became a piece of shit and why suddenley everyone was nade spaming, i mean gren bandolier was in the gamw for a long time before it started to get worse and worse.

And the update doesn t really fix that much , won t bring me back to ps2...

zergs found out about its power
    ImageImage
    Ynwe

Ynwe wrote:zergs found out about its power

It's actually incredible that it took so long for them to figure it out as well. We used to do it ourselves, scrub outfits would pull a platoons worth of Maxes to crash a Biolab and we'd wipe them out in an instant. Despite this, other outfits would never use it.

The grenade spam killed it for me, I used to love the point/building holds we used to do, some lasting over an hour, some against 80% pop. It just became impossible with hundreds of grenades filling the room regardless of how good we were.
    elementz

elemntz wrote:
    Ynwe wrote:zergs found out about its power

It's actually incredible that it took so long for them to figure it out as well. We used to do it ourselves, scrub outfits would pull a platoons worth of Maxes to crash a Biolab and we'd wipe them out in an instant. Despite this, other outfits would never use it.

The grenade spam killed it for me, I used to love the point/building holds we used to do, some lasting over an hour, some against 80% pop. It just became impossible with hundreds of grenades filling the room regardless of how good we were.

Took extremely long for the zergs to learn as well on cobalt. Exactly samething, KAIN would maxcrash (NC maxes in biolabs, so thats a bit worse!) the biolab and SIT in the scu room with 12+ maxes. Chimerans but on the belt and would just throw it in and walz in to secure it. Leader of KAIN even recognised that they learnt the power of mass AV nades from that night. Was pretty painful for em :P
    ImageImage
    Ynwe

I got home from work yesterday and patched the game feeling pretty optimistic after reading the patch notes.

I played on VS Cobalt for about 10 minutes and it just sucked. They somehow did the impossible and made the game worse for me. I honestly can't recall ever experiencing 1 frame per second. Nail. Coffin. Uninstalled. GG no re SOE.
    elementz

Actually they fixed it at like 6 pm, works better than its done in months now + way less AV nade spam.
    Had 60 fps for 4hrs (yes even in 96v96 fights) with 0 hitching.
    Stealth

Yep, probably the most fun session yesterday evening that I've had for a long time. Hitching fixed. Sunderer trains ftw.
    Dylan78

Return to Patch Notes & Announcements

Information